The only suspect arrested so far in connection with a deadly gunfight on New Orleans' Bourbon Street has made a brief court appearance with new lawyers.
Twenty-year-old Trung Le remains in jail without bond on one count of first-degree murder in connection with the death of a bystander in the June 29 shooting spree.
He also faces attempted first-degree murder charges in the wounding of nine others.
His new attorney, Martin Regan, says Le is not guilty in the shootings. Regan also said Wednesday he believes video evidence may be available that will clear Le.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)